International Medical Technology
International Medical Technology is a research and Development Company established in 1998. Our mission is to develop new innovative ideas in the medical field, to help to improve the quality of life of patients all over the globe.
IMT interest is in two areas, Urology, and Gastroenterology.
Today IMT proud to offer in the market new medical devices with a unique concept to overcome the challenges patients are facing in daily life.
Working with high integrity and honesty make us able to offer our products at competitive, affordable price.
COLOSAFE is non-sterile medical device.
The device intended for a one time use of up to 28 days.
COLOSAFE is used to control the flow of fecal matter from the stoma for patients with end colostomy and end ileostomy. A pouch can be attached every eight, twelve, or twenty-four hours before emptying the content, allowing a higher level of confidence in performing daily activities.
COLOSAFE Helps Eliminate
How to pick my size ?
Male and female patients under 180 pounds can use the medium Size, for patients over 180 pounds can use the large Size.
How often do i have to change the device?
You attach the device once every 28 days or less.
Can i swim with the device?
Yes you can.
How many bags do i need to buy?
The bag can be attached only every 8, 12, or 24 hours to empty the intestine content based on your natural pattern before surgery, colosafe device comes with 30 bags, so it depends on your preference.
Can i pay with insurance?
We are in the early stages of our product release, so we don’t have insurance coverage, but we are working very hard to get insurance coverage.
IS THE DEVICE COMPATIBLE WITH MY SURGERY?
Colosafe only works on end colostomy and end ileostomy. It’s essential you know this information before purchasing it. If you don’t know what type of surgery you got, you should consult with your doctor before purchasing.
Dr. Salama is a graduate of Ain Shams University, Cairo Egypt 1964 Completed residency training, Clatterbridge Hospital, Liverpool, UK, England, 1968, residency training at McGill University and Affiliated Hospitals, Montreal, Quebec Canada. 1969-1972
Hold the position of Associate Professor Internal Medicine & Diabetes, the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, Des Moines Iowa, 1987-1989
Chief Medical officer, CSATF Corcoran, Health care Manager Jan 2001-2002
I have been in private practice, Internal Medicine/ Research and development, since Graduation for over 40 years.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- PATENT HOLDER/ National and International / Medical devices related To Urinary Incontinence(Opticon), the device registered with FDA
- PATENT HOLDER for fecal Incontinence devices
- NEW DEVELOPMENT of Urinary Incontinence device
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- State of California of license, Physician & Surgeon September 1999
- Certificate of American Board of Disability Analysts, 1999
- State of Iowa Certificate of license, Medicine & Surgery, 1973
- State of Iowa Certificate of Proficiency in the Basic Sciences, 1973
- Certificate of Basic & Clinical Sciences, The College of Physicians & Surgeons of the Province of Quebec, Canada 1968
- Certificate from the Medical Council, Ottawa, Canada, 1972
- Certificate From the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Ontario, Dominion of Canada 1973
- Certificate of Educational Council for Foreign Medical Graduates
- P.N.S. Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt, 1958 M.B., B.CH Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt, (M.D. Equivalent) after finishing one year of Internship training 1964
- Post Graduate Diploma of Internal Medicine, Cairo University 1967
- Residency training in Liverpool, England, 1968-1969
- Residency Training in McGill University, Montreal 1969-1972
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
- Riverside County medical association.
- American Medical Association.
- Iowa Medical Society.
- Polk County Society.
- National Association of Disability Evaluating Physicians Carter Member.
- Chamber of Commerce of the United States of America.